Dream League Soccer 2018 - Quick review with gameplay


There is a lot of people chatting about FIFA or PES but today,we are gonna talk about DLS 18 game.
From my own view Dream League Soccer 17 is much,much worse than its predecessor cause it is so easy to play without any complicated ''mission'' and that is  quite boring. But DLS 18 is much harder to play and this is the good side of the game. As far as graphics concerned, I can say they made it much better this time ,but in online mode(99% is online) game lag is so frequentative. I do not know if that is connected with the graphics or internet protocol but its very annoying. Anyway, if you are a real fan of soccer then you should try this amazing game. At least it will help you with killing time :) Almost forgot, if you decide to play DLS18,and don't want to wait your resources get refilled, I recommend you to use this Dream League Soccer Hack and get free coins.

You can watch my DSL 18 gameplay below and of course, subscribe to my channel if you want to keep in touch with my newest videos.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Tips and Tricks for Jurassic World The Game

A few ways to Get Free IMVU Gifts